Open-Capture for Maarch 2.10 release: OPEN source LAD for mail management
- Many improvements are present since the release in version 2.0:
Various bug fixes
- Perfecting the date capture
- Optimizing the detection of the subject
- Improved error management
- Control and management of temporary file management
- Adjusting launch scripts for better management of potential errors
- Refactoring parts of the code
- Compatibility with Debian 10 and Ubuntu 19.10
- Improved logs for more visibility
- Optimizing the size of enhanced PDFs on output through the use of OCRmyPDF
- Reconciliation with Maarch database contacts through phone number (in addition to email and URL)
It is now possible to choose between supervisor or systemd. Supervisor allows multiple Open-Capture instances to be launched simultaneously. Systemd works perfectly for single instance.
All its improvements have been made possible thanks to our main and gloden contributor: Florent Pianetti from the city of Berre-l'Étang.
Today, Open-Capture For Maarch is in production with many of our customers. This solution allows them, on average, to optimize processing times by about 40% on mail from digitization.
Download Open Capture for Maarch Mail
Open-Capture for Invoices
In an effort to constantly evolve, Edissyum is proud to announce the upcoming release of Open-Capture For Invoices.
This unique open source LAD solution will enable intelligent document separation (without physical separators) as well as automatic recognition of the different fields of an unstructured invoice:
- Retrieving the supplier via the SIRET or VAT number
- Capture of VAT rates, HT and TTC amount
- Extracting the date of the invoice
- Video interface coding with OCR on the fly for information reassemlift as well as vendor-specific learning
Download Open Capture for Invoices